The University has a Student Ombuds Office.
All students who wish to complain about any behaviour violating the university regulations and the rights and duties of students at Politecnico (please go to Regulations section – in Italian only) may contact the Ombudsman.
- acts after a non-anonymous (signed) complaint is made;
- carries out an adequate investigation into the matter and tries to solve it; if no settlement is possible, depending on the nature of the problem, the Ombudsman will inform:
– the Coordinator of the Study Programme Board;
– the Dean of the School;
– the Chairman of the Joint Committee Teachers-Students;
– the Rector;
– the Student Representatives in the Academic Senate.
- protects the student against any reprisal;
- informs the complainant and the Student Representatives of the outcome of the inquiry.
Students may contact the Ombudsman:
- by going to the Ombuds office;
- by mail (only signed letters are acceptable);
- by e-mail (only signed e-mails are acceptable);
- over the telephone.