The Study Programme Board (Consiglio di Corso di Studio, CCS) of the Laurea (B.S.E.E., Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering) and Laurea Magistrale (M.S.E.E., Master of Science in Electronics Engineering) Study Programmes in Electronics Engineering (ELN) is the authority of the School that has the educational responsibility of the courses. It defines the educational and formative objectives of the courses, according with the indications and guidelines of the School. It is in charge of:
- proposing the “Educational Rules” (“Regolamento Didattico“) of the Study Programme to the School;
- approving the syllabus of the courses;
- performing all activities related to students’ careers;
- deliberating on all topics of its competence.
The CCS ELN Study Programme Board is composed of all professors that teach courses and modules provided in the Study Programme and of some Student Representative, elected by the students. The composition of the Board is updated yearly by the Dean of the School, according to the activation or de-activation of courses, as reported in the “Educational Rules” of the Study Programme.
Coordinator of the Study Programme in Electronics Engineering: Prof. Franco Zappa.
Secretary of the CCS ELN: Prof. Salvatore Levantino.
- Admission to Laurea Magistrale (M.S.E.E.): Prof. Christian Monzio Compagnoni (international students), Prof. Massimo Ghioni, Prof. Salvatore Levantino.
- Secretary of the Degree Committee: Prof. Alessandro Sottocornola Spinelli.
- International Mobility: Prof. Christian Monzio Compagnoni (incoming international students), Prof. Marco Sampietro (outgoing POLIMI students).
- Tutoring: Prof. Franco Zappa.
- Classes and Exams scheduling: Prof. Carlo Samori (Laurea Magistrale, M.S.E.E.), Prof. Giorgio Ferrari (Laurea, B.S.E.E. second and third years), Prof.ssa Ilenia Epifani (Laurea, B.S.E.E. second first year).
- Review group: Prof. Franco Zappa, Prof. Marco Sampietro, Prof. Salvatore Levantino, Prof.ssa Chiara Guazzoni, Dott.sa Francesca Teresa Saracino (Head of Career Service), Badilini Alberto, Di Giovine Alessandro Michele, Faillace Francesco, Tombolan Giacomo (Student Representatives).
- Quality Assurance: Prof. Marco Sampietro.
- Transfers: Prof. Daniele Ielmini.
- Study Plans: Prof.ssa Chiara Guazzoni (Laurea Magistrale, M.S.E.E.), Prof. Dario Natali (Laurea, B.S.E.E.).